Karwa Chauth 2023: The year is 2023 Karva Chauth falls on 1st November 2023. Karba Chauth festival is celebrated on Chaturthi of Kartik month. On this day, married women fast for the long life and good health of their husbands and break their fast at night after the moon rises. On the day of Karva Chauth, we should keep many things in mind, if these rules are not followed it will lead to inauspicious results. Let’s find out what those important points are.
Karwa Chauth (Things to Remember in Karwa Chauth Puja) Remember these things
Married women should not wear white or black colored clothes on the day of Karva Chauth, as it is believed that it is inauspicious to wear these colors on the day of Karva Chauth.
On the day of Karva Chauth, try wearing red and pink colors, these colors symbolize honeymoon.
On the day of Karva Chauth, women should not touch sharp objects like needles, knives etc. Cuts and bruises are considered inauspicious on the day of Karva Chauth.
On Karva Chauth, do not insult elders at all, do not argue or fight with elders, respect elders and take their blessings.
Do your solah shringar properly on Karva Chauth, decorating yourself on this day is considered an auspicious symbol.
Do not donate makeup items on Karva Chauth, it is inauspicious to donate makeup items on this day. That is why it should be avoided.
How to prepare Karova Chauth Thali
Karva Chauth Thali is a main ingredient in Karva Chauth Puja. Every bride buys and decorates it with great enthusiasm. Let’s know what should be in Karva Chauth dish.
- There should be flour lamp on the plate of Karva Chauth, cotton lamp should be in that lamp.
- There should be earthen karva in the puja dish.
- It is very important to have a water pitcher through which you offer offerings to the moon.
- It is also important to have a sieve through which you can see the moon.
- It is very important to have a glass of water in the puja dish, do not drink the water from the vessel with which you offer the offering to the moon, but drink the water from that glass.
- Having flowers, rice, sweets, ghee, rolls, kumkum, all these things Karva Chauth Mandatory on the plate. After darshan of moon god, worship him with all clothes, offer him roli, kumkum, akshat, offer him aarti, offer sweets, then worship your husband.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and facts only. It is important to mention hereDoes not constitute any endorsement or verification of information. Before acting on any information or belief, seek relevant expert advice.