Karwa Chauth Puja Complete List 2023: Karva Chauth, the most important fast of married women, 1 November 2023, Wednesday. Fasting on Karva Chauth symbolizes the spirit of unwavering love, respect and sacrifice between husband and wife. This fast brings immense happiness in married life. On the day of Karva Chauth, married women fast from morning till night to wish their husbands long life.
On the evening of Karva Chauth, Mata is worshiped with 16 ornaments and then at night, after making offerings to the moon, water is drunk from the hands of the husband. This fast is very special for married women, so nothing will be missing during pooja and fast, so collect Karva Chauth fasting materials from now.
Karva Chauth 2023 When will the moon rise? (Karwa Chauth 2023 Lunar Time)
This year the puja time of Karva Chauth is 1 November 2023, from 05.36 pm to 06.54 pm. Fasters will get 1 hour and 18 minutes for worship. Karva Chauth Moon will rise at 8.15 pm.
Karwa Chauth Puja Samguri
- For Karva Chauth Puja, Totiwala Karva (Karva with earthen or copper lid), Kalash, Roli, Kumkum, Mouli, Akshat,
- Drinks, quick story books, yogurt, sugar, sandalwood, flowers, turmeric, rice, sweets
- Desi ghee, fragrance, coconut, sacred thread, abeer, gulal, honey, daksina, raw milk.
- Sieve, camphor, wheat, cane (cotton), image of Karva Mata, lamp, incense stick, wooden seat, pudding, Athbari of eight puris.
- Sargi- 16 All makeup items, dry fruits, fruits, sweets
- 16 Makeup Items – Kumkum, Mehendi, Mahavar, Sindoor, Comb, Bindi, Chunri, Bangles, Kajal, Nettle, Black pot
Importance of Karva Chauth of Karva, sieve, lamp and straw
let it be – Karva is considered a symbol of Lord Ganapati. It is said that the thorn attached to the curve is believed to be the trunk of Lord Ganesha. Auspicious wishes are fulfilled by filling water in Karbha and offering arghya to the moon.
lamp – Karva Chauth On fasting days, women place a lamp in a sieve and look at the moon and then their husband’s face. According to scriptures, lighting a lamp removes negativity and increases concentration.
brass reed- Brass reeds are inserted into the curve pouch. It is believed that this straw exhibits strength. According to the story, Karva’s husband’s leg was caught by the crocodile, at which time he reached Yamaraj by using these rods with his strength to tie the crocodile. At that time, Chitragupta Karbha was looking at the account of Mata’s life. Karova then separates Swami’s story from Chitragupta’s page with a straw and prays to Yama for her husband’s life.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and facts only. It is important to mention hereDoes not imply any endorsement or verification of information. Before acting on any information or belief, seek relevant expert advice.
(TagstoTranslation)Karwa Chauth 2023