Learn about the benefits and harms of foxglove flower

As beautiful as the foxglove flower looks, it is much more dangerous than it looks. In fact, if one consumes it, one can have a sudden heart attack at any time. Because, it contains a powerful compound called cardiac glycosides.

The beauty of the flower and its fragrance attract everyone, due to which it is in high demand in the market. We have such variety in India Cultivation of flowers Which look very nice. But its products are very dangerous. Today we are going to tell you about one such flower, which is very beautiful to look at. But, as beautiful as it is, it is also harmful. Actually, the flower we are talking about is called Foxglove. When scientists researched this flower, it was found that consuming products made from this flower increased the risk of heart attack. Because, there is a powerful compound called cardiac glycosides inside this flower. We tell you that foxglove flowers are most commonly used in herbal medicine.

Foxglove flowers contain poison.

According to media reports, a very powerful compound called cardiac glycosides is found in foxglove flowers. Which is like poison for our body. It can also lead to heart disease. Due to this flower, a person may have a sudden heart attack. That being said, this flower can also cause conditions like ventricular fibrillation.

Also Read: Farmers of Bundelkhand are benefiting greatly by cultivating bluecone flowers.

When is this flower useful?

For your information, the greatest feature of this flower is that it is used when all kinds of medicines stop working. In this case, they are fed medicine made from this flower plant so that they can survive. We tell you that studies have shown that this flower works directly on the heart muscle. If a person’s heart stops working, foxglove flowers also act as life preservers. It pumps blood in the human body.

Also Read: Get rid of financial problems by planting a potted lantana flower in your home.

Why don’t you consume foxglove flowers?

We tell you that this foxglove is very helpful for patients with full heart failure. But, on the other hand, if someone else accidentally puts this flowering plant in his mouth, he should immediately consult the nearest doctor. Otherwise he may lose his life due to this poisonous plant. On consuming it, a person may experience problems like vomiting, dizziness, nausea, skin irritation, headache, diarrhea, blurred vision, urinary problems.

Share your love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *