OnePlus Open: A new phone is launching in India today. Which will harm the company a lot. Recently, OnePlus is going to launch an exciting phone called OnePlus Open and it is a foldable smartphone.
This phone is not yet launched in India. Recently, OnePlus has again shown its desire to compete with big tech companies like Samsung and Oppo with its special features.
OnePlus Open has a great camera setup, strong performance and high resolution display. Let us know more about this foldable smartphone:
- Opening Ceremony: OnePlus Open is launching in India today. With this the phone has come in front of users and it can be difficult for Samsung and Oppo.
- Five cameras: The OnePlus Open will have five cameras, including a main 48MP camera, ultrawide 48MP camera and a 64MP camera.
- price: This phone can be priced at Rs 1,39,999, which is a premium smartphone. The first sale of the phone will start from October 27.
- Camera setup: 48MP main camera, 48MP ultrawide camera, 64MP periscope lens, 5MP macro lens, 2MP depth sensor
- display: Inner Display – 7.8 inch, 2K AMOLED, Outer Display – 6.31 inch, AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate
- RAM and Storage: 12GB RAM, 256GB storage
The OnePlus Open has a five-camera setup. At the back, there is a 48MP primary camera, a 48MP ultrawide camera, a 64MP macro lens, a 5MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. And this phone has a 32MP selfie camera for selfies and videos.
Design and Display:
OnePlus Open comes with a foldable design. It has two displays – an inner display and an outer display. The display inside is a 7.8-inch 2K AMOLED display.
While the outer display comes with a 6.31 inch AMOLED display. Both displays come with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Processor and Battery:
The OnePlus Open comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, coupled with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
The phone has a 5000mAh battery, which supports 80W fast charging, so that we can use the battery phone all day.