Ravana Dahan Moment 2023: Vijayadashami, which bestows victory, will be celebrated on 24 October 2023. On this day Mariyada Purushottam Sri Rama killed Dashamukhi Dashanan i.e. Ravana, hence it is also known as Dussehra.
On the day of Dussehra, Ravan Dahan should be done only at auspicious times, it is believed to bring success in every undertaking. Work is successful throughout the year without any interruption. Know this The year is 2023 Dussehra Ravan Dahan Auspicious Timings, Vijayadashami Pooja Procedures, Mantras and All Information.
Dussehra 2023 moment
|Ashwin Shukla Dasami Tithi begins||23 October 2023, 5.44 PM|
|Ashwin Shukla Dasami Tithi is over||24 October 2023, 03.14 pm|
|Abhijit Muhurta||11.43 am – 12.28 pm|
|Victory moment||01.58 pm – 02.43 pm|
|Puja time in the afternoon||01.13 pm – 03.28 pm|
|Twilight time||05.43 pm – 06.09 pm|
|Shravan Nakshatra||22 October, 06.44 pm – 23 October, 05.14 pm|
During Ravan Dahan 2023
According to the scriptures, it is auspicious to burn Ravana during the Pradosh period after sunset. In such a scenario, it would be better to burn Ravan after 05.43 PM on October 24 this year. The best time for Ravan Dahan on Dussehra is 07.19 to 08.54 PM.
Victory moment for Ravana Dahan
According to scriptures, when some stars appear in the sky, it is also called Vijay Muhurta, this period is called Vijay Muhurta. It is considered an auspicious time that bestows victory in its name and form. Any worship or work done during this time will get good results. It is believed that Lord Sri Rama started the war at this moment to defeat Ravana.
Rules of Dussehra Puja
- Dussehra pooja is done only during Abhijit moment, Apahra period or Victory moment.
- To perform pooja at home, clean the north-east corner well. Make Ashtadal chakra with sandalwood paste there.
- Now in the middle of Ashtadal Chakra Aparajitay Namah | Invoke Mother Goddess Aparajita with Mantra.
- Now to the right Kriya Shaktiya Namah Invoke Maa Jaya with mantra.
- To the left of Ma Vijaya Umayyad nom Call with a mantra.
- Worship all the three goddesses in the Shodapachar method. Then worship Shri Ram and Hanuman Ji as well.
- Cleanse the weapons and worship them as per the ritual.
- Goddess Aparajita is worshiped on this day, it is said that Sri Rama also worshiped Mother Aparajita to conquer Lanka.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and facts only. It is important to mention here Does not constitute any endorsement or verification of information. Before acting on any information or belief, seek relevant expert advice.