xiaomi The Redmi Note 13 series could be launched globally as well as in India. before this This series entered China. At the same time, now after IMDA and BIS certification, the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G series has appeared at the FCC. Where details of its RAM and storage options are available. Let us tell you about this in more detail.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G FCC listing
- The Redmi Note 13 Pro+ mobile has been spotted on the FCC list with model number 23090RA98G.
- The phone may enter the global market in three RAM and storage variants.
- The base model of the device may come with 8GB RAM + 256GB internal storage.
- The other two models can support 256GB and 512GB internal storage with 12GB RAM.
- Also, the brand details of this phone based on MIUI 14 have been revealed.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+ Specifications (China)
- display: The Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display. It has a pixel resolution of 2712 x 1220, 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 100% wide color gamut support. Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection is installed to protect the screen.
- Processor: This powerful device is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 7S Gen 2 chipset. Adreno 740 GPU is available for better graphics.
- Storage: In terms of storage, the device supports up to 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage.
- Camera: The smartphone has a triple rear camera setup with LED flash. It has a 200MP primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens and 2MP macro sensor. At the same time, a 16MP front camera is available for selfies and video calling.
- Battery: In terms of battery, this Note series phone is 5,000mAh and supports powerful 120W fast charging.
- Others: The mobile has many features like in-display fingerprint sensor, IP68 rating, dual SIM 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth etc.
- Software: Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus runs on MIUI 14 based on Android 13.