Samsung There is no galaxy z inversion 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro Limited Edition has been launched. We tell you that this mobile is special because the company has made it in memory of the Samsung E700 (SGH-E700) model launched in 2003. We tell you that it offered unique flip quality at that time. At the same time, now after 20 years, the brand has come up with a new mobile to give the same glimpse to the users. Let us give you the complete details of the limited edition.
In this paragraph:
Where and when to get the retro limited edition phone?
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro has been launched in South Korea, UK, France, Germany, Spain and Australia.
- This particular mobile will be available in South Korea from 1st November and in the above mentioned countries from 2nd November
- Customers who want to get the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro Limited Edition phone can only buy it from the company’s official website, Samsung.com.
Why is the retro limited edition phone special?
- The new Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro incorporates many of the features of the older 2003 SGH-E700 model, such as its blue and silver color, pixel graphics from that era in the UX design, and a unique animation on the flex window.
- In the phone’s package, you will get various vintage logos and three flipsuit cards, a flipsuit case and a collector’s card with a unique serial number.
- Apart from this, the specifications of the mobile have been kept the same as the normal Z Flip 5.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro Price (Expected)
- The brand has announced the Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro Limited Edition phone but the price is yet to be announced.
- Reports suggest that it may be priced at 1,599,400 Won which is around Rs 98,456.
- Let us inform you that the actual price of the device will be revealed on November 1 and November 2 sale dates.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro
- display: The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro features a 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen, with a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. The phone has a 3.4-inch Super AMOLED cover display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: The phone is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset and Adreno GPU.
- Camera: The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro has a dual rear camera setup, with a 12MP wide-angle and 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens. At the same time, there is a 10MP camera for selfies.
- Storage: For data storage, the mobile has up to 8GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage.
- Battery: The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro is equipped with a 3,700mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging technology.
- Others: It features IPX8 rating for water and dust protection, side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security, 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth v5.3 for connectivity.
- OS: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro runs OneUI 5.1 based on Android 13.