Google Docs Voice Typing Features: Google Docs offers many benefits to users. One of the most amazing features is voice typing. Now, this is a common feature and now there is an accessibility feature, which provides this facility to both normal and physically able people with just a few clicks. Here in this article, we will explain in detail about voice typing available in Google Docs.
What is Google Docs voice typing feature?
Voice typing is a feature that allows users to type using their voice. This feature becomes necessary for users when due to some reason a user is not able to type on his device or the keyboard is damaged. This facility becomes most special for those who are not physically able. That is, those who have some disease in their fingers, due to which they cannot type on the keyboard.
How to use voice typing in Google Docs?
- First, open Google Docs (docs.google.com) using any web browser.
- After that login using Google account.
- Then click on Create a new document and click on the Tools tab at the top.
- Now select the Voice Typing option from the drop-down menu.
- On the document screen you will see a small popup window with a microphone.
- Here you will see a small drop down to select the language.
- Then, click on the mic icon to start voice typing and start speaking from your PC.
Take care of this thing
However, you should keep in mind that Google Docs sometimes doesn’t capture your language perfectly. Also, you may find that the words you say will not be spelled correctly. If you speak Hindi, you may see other mistakes with some amount. In such cases, we recommend that after taking advantage of Google Docs’ voice typing, you must proofread the content.