xiaomi The powerful Xiaomi 14 series is all set to hit the market this month. The company has announced that the devices will launch in October. What is special is that the specifications of this series of phones equipped with Leica Summilux lenses have also been confirmed. That means it is guaranteed to have excellent picture quality. Let us give you details about the launch timeline, upcoming mobiles in this series and possible specifications.
Xiaomi 14 series launch confirmed
Regarding the Xiaomi 14 flagship series, the brand confirmed the launch by sharing a poster on micro-blogging site Weibo.
- As you can see in the poster of the film, the launch details of the mobiles this month are given in Chinese.
- In this series, users will see devices like Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Pro. After that, the Ultra model could be introduced next year in 2024.
- The poster also suggests that the phones will come with Leica Summilux lens branding.
- Let us tell you that a new image sensor may also be introduced for the camera. About which more information may be revealed.
Xiaomi 14 Specifications (Leaked)
- display: The Xiaomi 14 is likely to feature a 6.44-inch Huaxing C8 OLED display. It can get 1.5k resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 280 nits brightness, 12-bit color, HDR10+ support, DCI-P3 color gamut and Dolby Vision support.
- Processor: The mobile is expected to have a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor.
- Storage: LPDDR5x RAM + UFS 4.0 internal storage can be provided for data storage.
- Battery: In terms of battery, the Xiaomi 14 can be powered by a 4600mAh battery with 90W wired charging, 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging.
- Camera: The Xiaomi 14 device may be equipped with a triple rear camera setup. It can be equipped with a 50MP OV50H primary camera, 50MP ultra-wide camera and 50MP telephoto camera with OIS and Leica Summilux lens.
- Others: The smartphone will come with many features like VC cooling system, 2-in-1 motor, dual stereo speakers, dual-frequency GPS, IR blaster and IP68 rating.