IQ too The company has confirmed the launch date of its powerful flagship device iQOO 12. The mobile will be presented on November 7. Let us tell you that its entry is going to be in China first. Then it can be brought to other markets including India. Let us tell you the new teaser details and possible features of the phone.
iQOO 12 launch date
- The new teaser of the iQOO 12 has been released by the company’s official handle on micro-blogging site Weibo.
- As you can see in the image the device is confirmed to launch on November 7.
- It is also reported that this device will be powered by the fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor recently launched.
- Talking about the launch time, this mobile will enter China through an online event at 7 PM.
- We tell you that two mobiles can be launched in the iQOO 12 series. Of which the usual model iQOO 12 is coming in November. Where the iQOO 12 Pro may be launched in the next few days.
iQOO 12 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The iQOO 12 flagship device may feature a flat E7 AMOLED panel. This screen can offer 144Hz refresh rate and 2K resolution.
- Processor: The brand has confirmed that this mobile will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset.
- Storage: To store data, iQOO 12 Mobile can get 16 GB LPDDR5x RAM + up to 512 GB UFS 4.0 internal storage.
- Battery: In terms of battery, the device may come with a large 5000mAh and powerful 100W fast charging technology.
- Camera: The iQOO 12 is expected to get a triple rear camera setup. It can be equipped with a 50MP Omnivision OV50H sensor, a 50MP ISOCELL JN1 wide angle lens and another 64MP lens with 3X optical zoom.
- OS: Talking about the operating system, the iQOO 12 is likely to be based on Android 13 based on Origin OS 4.0.