Vivo Vivo has announced the launch of its powerful X100 series. Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro are launching in November. We tell you that these smartphones are made by brands with the best camera offerings. Due to which users get a DSLR-like experience. If you also want to know the launch date of these smartphones then this post has given complete details.
In this paragraph:
Vivo X100 Series Launch Date
- As you can see in the poster image, the Vivo X100 series of devices will hit the market on November 17.
- The launch time of two phones in this series namely Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro has been fixed.
- Talking about the launch time, the smartphones will be launched at 2.30 pm China time.
Vivo X100 series design
- The devices will be available in black, white, red, cyan and orange colors. We tell you that the black, red and orange color variants will have a rear panel with a leather finish.
- The phones also feature a Zeiss brand camera module.
- It is also clear that the device will have a triple camera on the back. which will have a periscope lens.
- Also, the LED flash is provided on the top right side of the rear panel outside the camera module.
Vivo X100 Series Specifications (Leaked)
- Display: The Vivo X100 series is expected to get a curved edge screen. It can use OLED panel. The regular model may come with a 6.78-inch display. The device will support 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: According to the leak, the MediaTek Dimension 9300 octa-core processor could be installed on the Vivo X100 and X100 Pro.
- Storage: Vivo X100 series phones can be offered with up to 16 GB of RAM memory and up to 1 TB of internal storage.
- Camera: The X100 Pro model could be launched with a 64-megapixel primary rear camera. At the same time, a 32 MP lens may be available for selfies and video calling.
- Battery: In terms of battery, the smartphones can be offered with a 5,000 mAh battery and 50W wireless charging with 100W fast charging support.