mobile manufacturer Vivo May soon bring its X series to the market. this Vivo X100 And Vivo X100 Pro The device is expected to arrive. Although no announcement has been made by the company at this time, these phones have been spotted on certification website 3C with key specifications. Let us tell you the list and potential features of both in detail.
In this paragraph:
Vivo X100 and X100 Pro 3C List
- Vivo X100 is listed in 3C listing with model number V2309A.
- If we talk about the Vivo X100 Pro, it has been spotted with the model number V2324A.
- The big thing revealed on the website is that both the phones will support 120W fast charging.
- The smartphones will be equipped with 5G connectivity.
- We tell you that coming to this platform it is confirmed that the mobiles can be launched in China in the next few weeks.
- After launching in the Chinese domestic market, they are expected to be launched in other markets as well.
Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro Launch Timeline (Leaked)
- According to the leak, MediaTek will bring the Dimension 9300 processor on November 6.
- It is expected that this new chipset can be offered in Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro.
- That’s why the launch date of the mobile is 13, 14 or 15 November after the launch of the processor.
Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro Specifications (Leaked)
- According to the leak, Vivo X100 is expected to get Sony IMX920 primary camera lens. In terms of battery, 5,100mAh battery and 120W wired fast charging are available. which also appeared on the 3C site.
- Talking about the Vivo X100 Pro, the leak details the Sony IMX989 primary camera lens. It has a 5,400mAh battery and can offer 100W wired and 50W wireless charging. Whereas on the 3C it is listed with 120W charging.
- Let us inform you that another report also said that the X100 and 100 Pro could also offer IMX663 ultra-wide lens and 64-megapixel periscope zoom camera.