Vivo Vivo has announced the launch of its X100 series. It will launch three flagship mobiles namely Vivo X100, Vivo X100 Pro and Vivo X100 Pro Plus. Along with this, the brand announced that the new Vivo Watch will be launched in 2018. The phone and watch will launch in China on November 13. After some time they will be allowed to enter other countries including India. Let us give complete updates regarding the device in this post.
Vivo X100 Series Launch Date
- As you can see in the image slide, Vivo X100 series and watches will be launched in the market on November 13.
- The launch time of two phones in this series namely Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro has been fixed. While the top model Vivo X100 Pro Plus may come after some time.
- Talking about the launch time, the smartphones will launch at 7 pm Chinese time.
Vivo X100 Series Specifications (Expected)
- Display: Curved edge OLED panel display can be used in Vivo X100 series smartphones. Talking about the screen size, the regular model Vivo X100 can be offered with a 6.78 inch display. Whereas the other two models are expected to be slightly larger in size. All three phones can support 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Potentially, MediaTek Dimension 9300 octa-core processor can be installed in Vivo X100 and X100 Pro. While the Pro Plus model will get the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset.
- Storage: In terms of storage, Vivo X100 series phones can have up to 16 GB of RAM memory and up to 1 TB of internal storage.
- Camera: The Vivo X100 and X100 Pro are expected to feature a triple-camera setup. The X100 is expected to feature a Sony IMX920 primary sensor. Whereas the Sony IMX989 primary sensor can be found in the X100 Pro. With this, the Samsung JN1 sensor for the ultra-wide lens and the Omnivision OV64B sensor for the telephoto camera can be installed.
- Battery: In terms of battery, Vivo X100 series mobiles can support 500 mAh battery and 50W wireless charging with 100W fast charging support.
(Tags-Translation x100 Pro Plus