Company nowadays 5G The device is making rapid progress in this regard. Vivo Vivo is bringing their new smartphone Y100 5G to the domestic market China. The brand announced the launch of the device by presenting a new teaser. Let us tell you more about the design revealed in the poster and its possible specifications.
In this paragraph:
Vivo Y100 5G Launch Date
- As you can see in the teaser post, the brand has announced the launch of the Vivo Y100 5G smartphone on October 27.
- As per the presentation time of the device, it will be presented in China at 2:30 PM.
- Let me tell you before Vivo Y100 A device with this name was launched in India in February, which is now being launched in China with new specifications.
Design of Vivo Y100 5G
- As you can see in the image, the Vivo Y100 5G is seen in two color options like Green and Blue.
- The dual texture color offering on the phone can be clearly seen.
- The rear panel of the mobile houses a large camera module. On which a dual camera setup and an LED flash are installed.
- The bottom corner of the phone has Vivo branding.
- If we talk about its front, the device will come with a curved edge display and punch-hole design.
Vivo Y100 5G Specifications (India)
- Display: This Vivo mobile has a 6.38-inch full HD+ AMOLED display. It has 90Hz refresh rate, 1300nits peak brightness, HDR10+ support and water-drop notch screen.
- Processor: The company has installed octa-core Dimension 900 processor with Mali G68 GPU in Vivo Y100 5G.
- Storage: In terms of storage, it supports 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 8GB virtual RAM to expand the RAM.
- Camera: Talking about the camera features, it has a 64MP primary camera lens with LED flash and OIS, 2MP depth lens and 2MP macro lens. At the same time, there is a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calling.
- Battery: As for the battery, the mobile has 4,500mAh and 44W fast charging is provided to charge it.
- Software: Vivo Y100 5G runs Android 13 based on Funtouch OS 13.