Vivo launched its budget smartphone Vivo Y200 5G on October 23. The company announced the launch of Vivo Y200 on social media platforms and also released a teaser for the same.
This smartphone may be launched in the Indian market in a single storage variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB and may be priced at ₹21,999.
Vivo today launched the Vivo Y200 5G smartphone for its Indian customers. The company has launched the new phone at Rs 21,999. Along with this, the company has launched the Vivo Y55t with 256GB storage. The first sale of this Vivo phone starts from October 25. Let’s take a look at the specifications of Vivo Y55t smartphone from Vivo-
Specifications of Vivo Y55t
- Processor: Vivo Y55t smartphone is launched with MediaTek Dimensity 6020 chipset.
- Display: The Vivo Y55t smartphone comes with a 6.64-inch LCD panel with Full HD+ resolution, 60Hz refresh rate and 550 nits peak brightness.
- RAM and Storage: The Vivo Y55t smartphone has been launched by the company with 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage options. The phone also has 8GB of virtual RAM.
- Camera: This newly launched phone from Vivo has a 50MP main camera and an 8MP selfie camera.
- Battery: The Vivo Y55t smartphone has a 5000mAh capacity battery and 15W fast charging feature, which allows for long battery life and fast charging for normal usage.
- Colors: This new Vivo phone is available in four color variants – Star Ring Black, Nebula Purple, Ripple Green and Salt Lake Blue colors, so that customers can choose the phone according to their preference.