Delhi is also changing. After the maximum temperature dropped by four degrees in the last two days, the temperature increased by four degrees on Wednesday. However, the weather is cold. Tuesday saw a further drop of four degrees and the maximum temperature recorded at 26.2 degrees. It rose four degrees to 30.7 degrees on Wednesday. Due to the change of season, the temperature of the capital is also changing. After the maximum temperature dropped by four degrees in the last two days, the temperature increased by four degrees on Wednesday. However, the weather is cold.
The temperature has dropped in the capital, the winter is felt
According to the sources of Meteorological Department, the maximum temperature on Sunday was 34.6 degrees. It dropped by four degrees to 30.5 degrees on Monday. Tuesday saw a further drop of four degrees and the maximum temperature recorded at 26.2 degrees. It rose four degrees to 30.7 degrees on Wednesday. It is two degrees below normal. The minimum temperature was recorded at 17.3 degrees, one degree below normal.
It may rain here on October 22
Wind speed was 8 to 12 kilometers per hour. According to sources from the Meteorological Department, light fog may fall in the morning for the next three days. The maximum temperature may be 31 to 32 degrees for the next five days. At present it will be cold in the morning and evening. Cooling will increase as the minimum temperature decreases. On October 22, there may be drizzle in some areas.
Weather movements of the last 24 hours
- According to Skymet Weather, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and parts of Konkan and Goa received light to moderate rain in the last 24 hours.
- Jammu and Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Muzaffarabad, Ladakh and Himachal Pradesh received light to moderate rain and snowfall.
- Some parts of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Coastal Karnataka, Sikkim, Assam and Rajasthan received light rain.
Weather forecast for the next 24 hours
- During the next 24 hours, light to moderate rain may occur at one or two places over Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- Light to moderate rain may occur over parts of Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- Sikkim, Northeast India, Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Coastal Karnataka and West Himalayas may experience light rain.
- High waves may occur in sea along Kerala coast and Lakshadweep area.
(Tags-Translation Weather Update Live